Our commitments in 8 key points
URODELIA is committed to conduct its activities with integrity in compliance with the laws and ethics in the field of animal and human health:
- Ensuring a favorable benefit / risk ratio is importance to us. We are committed to achieving a product without general side effects.
- Control our product to ensure a level of quality expected by our customers and health organizations.
- Adhere to the principles of good clinical practice and we thus guarantee the rights, the security and the accuracy of the information regarding the realization of the clinical studies
- Provide accurate information for the use of our product to our customers.
- Respect the standards of transparency and disclosure required by European and international regulations.
- In the conduct of our business, we do not propose or accept any values that may influence decisions relating to our business operations.
- Strongly oppose any form of discrimination or harassment and are committed to the principles of dignity.
- Respect the right to privacy, we are committed to collect and process personal data in accordance with the European regulations in force RGPD.